gShift is currently seeking two full-time Client Success Managers to deliver SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing services to its clients.
Primary responsibilities include:
Be the main point of contact for professional services clients and execute their services contracts:
- Setup and/or configure gShift software
- Schedule and conduct kick-off meetings to define goals, the scope of Web presence optimization projects, roles/responsibilities and timelines for delivery
- Benchmark client’s existing Web presence for future progress reporting purposes
- Conduct product walk-throughs/demos for clients and prospects
- Conduct on and off-site Web presence audits to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Includes technical review of website, content, social media accounts, Google and Bing Webmaster account setup/review, Google Analytics setup/ review/configuration
- Make on-site, off-site and ongoing optimized content marketing optimization recommendations based on current industry best practices
- Implement on-site, off-site and ongoing optimized content marketing recommendations based on the definition of roles/responsibilities and timelines
- Conduct on-going keyword research
- Assist or lead the Content Marketing Strategy
- Implement Social Media Strategy to support the Content Marketing Strategy
- Monitor client’s Web presence via gShift according to the scope of the project
- Report on project progress and Web presence optimization results based on defined timelines and goals (weekly, biweekly, monthly and/or quarterly) using gShift’s software and Google Analytics
- Keep track of and report on use of contracted service hours to client, sales and corporate services, as required
- Communicate regularly and professionally with clients.
- Keep current on Web presence optimization best practices and Google Algorithm changes.
- Provide feedback on professional services quotes and proposals.
- Conduct client-facing group webinars.
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration or equivalent
Advanced knowledge of:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing (creation, editing, optimizing and distribution)
- Social Media account configuration and management
- HTML and Responsive Design
- Content management technologies
- Google Analytics
- Google and Bing Webmaster tools
- Excellent writing and publishing skills
- Customer service oriented
- Time management skills
- Well spoken and ability to conduct client meetings
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Time
- Employee Stock Options
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Placement Agencies please.