Ideal candidates will be part of a small, open-minded team that actively shares ideas and concepts on their way to building a solid, well-designed application. You would be working closely with the CTO, using agile development methodologies to manage product iterations.
You will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience developing with any or all of the following:
- Knowledge of object-oriented application design & concepts
- Experience with the Amazon EC2 Cloud hosting environment
- NoSQL Technology knowledge would be an asset
- Familiarity with other MVC frameworks will be big asset.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience working in software companies
- Knowledge of web API integration
- Familiarity with the typical software development life-cycle – Particularly Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of SaaS architecture an asset
- Linux, MySQL, OSX
- Advanced and proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well both individually and as an active part of a team
- A sense of humour!
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Vacation Time
- Employee Stock Options
You should be the type of person that can use a strong foundation to learn new languages and concepts. We are completely open to considering candidates that possess strong development skills & experience that may not have worked specifically in the technologies mentioned above.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Placement Agencies please.