gShift has a 6-month contract position available for a Junior SEO/Web Technician on our Client Success Management team. Successful candidates will have 1+ years working on multiple client accounts and strong knowledge of HTML, CMS solutions such as WordPress, analytics, and social media. You will be responsible for, but not limited to performing the following activities:
- Keyword research using AdWords and/or WordStream research tools
- Setting up and configuring Google and Bing Webmaster tools accounts
- Setting up and configuring Google Analytics accounts and applying code to client websites via HTML or through content management systems like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or others
- Setting up and configuring gShift Labs Web Presence Optimizer™ (WPO) accounts
- Managing client contact and access data in Salesforce.com
- Website SEO audits to identify deficiencies in Title tags, H1 tags, Image Alt tags, internal website links and titles, meta descriptions
- HTML editing and/or interaction with CMS solutions to address SEO deficiencies noted above
- Editing and optimizing client content including blogs, press releases, articles, case studies, etc.
- Posting optimized content to websites via HTML and/or client content management systems
- Setting up and configuring social media accounts including Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr or others as applicable
- Socializing content by sharing via applicable social media networks
- Monitoring and interacting via social media accounts on behalf of clients
- Identifying and assessing relevant social media and online marketing opportunities on a client-by-client basis
- Backlink research via gShift Labs WPO
- Backlink requests/creation and follow up with relevant third-party websites
- Google Analytics, Google/Bing Webmaster tools and WPO report generation and analysis
- Managing and logging all activities and time in WPO time tracking module
Compensation is competitive based on experience and knowledge.
Send resumes to hr@gShiftLabs.com. No placement agencies please.