YouTube Search Engine Optimization Strategy
In this Customer Success webinar, we discussed how to fine tune YouTube for optimal performance.
- The YouTube Channel function, and related branding tools like banners
- Social sharing tools to distribute videos into Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Annotation tools and in-video links to help highlight key messages, create calls to action and link to related content such as your website.
- Buttons for viewers to favorite/like or comment on videos using their Google+ ID enabling two-way communication
- Contextual suggestions of related videos for your audience.
- Transcripts of videos which can boost SEO metrics or be shared with those who aren’t able to play the video with volume or for those with hearing disabilities.
- Embedding tools for related videos/series, for your website and social media networks
- Playlists to organize your videos into specific topics and categories