SES London 2014
Building a B2B Social Media Cohesive Strategy
The road to social media failure is paved with good intentions. Without a cohesive strategy, processes, tools, and governance, well-intentioned marketers can cause more harm than good. Equally well-intentioned senior executives know they need to get social, but don’t understand the channel, how deeply it cuts through their strategy, or how to guide their teams through the strategic and cultural transformation needed to take full advantage of its potential.
In this SES London session, hear how to take your social media program to the next level:
- Step 1: Forget Social Media. Think Content Marketing
- Step 2: Define your objectives
- Step 3: Measurement. What’s ‘success’ mean to you?
- Step 4: Infrastructure. Get some help
- Step 5: Governance. Lock it down
- Step 6: Listen, learn and adapt
When: Tuesday, February 11, 2014, 10:30am – 11:30am
Where: The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London, England
- Krista LaRiviere, CoFounder & CEO, gShift Labs
- Judith Lewis, Founder, deCabbit Consultancy
Moderator: Laura Roth, Head of Content, Interactive Marketing Division, Incisive Media